-Inmate visitation is held Monday through Friday from 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM and on the 1st Saturday of the month from 1:00 PM to 4:30 PM and must be scheduled before the visitation.
-Visitations are not available on a holiday or holiday weekend.
-Inmates date of visitations are based the pod the inmate is held in.
-VISITATION COULD BE CANCELLED AT ANYTIME FOR THE SAFETY OF THIS FACILITY.-
Scheduling a Visit
To schedule a visit, please call the Washington County Sheriff’s Office at (970) 345-2244 during office hours of Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:30PM.
- Visitors MUST call 24 hours in advance during office hours (Monday-Friday, 8:00 AM- 4:30 PM) to schedule an appointment, and by Friday if the visit is on Monday.
- Visitors MUST arrive on time or before their scheduled visitation time in order to visit. If you are late, you will not be permitted to visit.
- Visitors MUST bring a valid, state issued Photo ID with them.
- Visitors must call the day of the visit to ensure the inmate they are visiting is in our facility and that the visits have not been cancelled.
- If you are under the age of 18, you must be accompanied by your legal guardian. (A birth certificate may be required)
- Only 1 adult is allowed in the visitation area and can be accompanied by no more than 2 children.
- Children must have an adult with them at all times, whether in the visitation area or lobby.
- No food, drink, or toys are allowed in the visitation area (pacifiers or books for children are ok).
- If children are being loud and disruptive, you will be asked to leave.
- Bags, including purses, baby carrier, or coats will not be allowed in the visitation area. (Please leave items such as these in your vehicle as we are not responsible for any damaged or missing items)
- No cameras, cell phones, or recording devices are allowed in the visitation area.
- Visitors that appear under the influence of alcohol or drugs will not be permitted to visit.
- Service pets must have a valid service ID card.
- All visitors will be subject to search.
- If you have an active warrant out of any county you WILL NOT be allowed to visit until the warrant is taken care of in the county it is issued.
Articles not allowed:
- Tube Tops
- Low cut shirts
- Spaghetti Straps
- Skirts or Dresses (must be ankle length)
- Shorts (must be knee length)
- Jackets or Coats
- Tank Tops
YOU MUST DRESS CONSERVATIVELY!
It is at the discretion of our staff as to whether or not your outfit is appropriate.